The Foundation is incorporated for reaching the following aims:
1. To support the independent living of people with specific social and healthcare needs through empowerment;
2. To promote the culture of responsibility, competence and tolerance among young people;
3. To help protection of human rights, including gender equality;
4. To foster volunteer work as a form of social solidarity.
The above stated aims will be reached by the following activities:
1. Delivery of community social services;
2. Conducting of research and analyses;
3. Organization of trainings and workshops;
4. Developing promotional materials and leaflets;
5. Advocacy and lobbying to stakeholders;
6. Organization of public awareness campaigns.